Resources & References
- Mapping of Care Services for the Dying, their Caregiver, and the Bereaved (1st Edition, Oct 2021) – This resource map is developed by the Grief and Bereavement Community of Practice, and supported by the Singapore Association of Social Workers and Singapore Hospice Council (SHC).
- 2021 SHC FAQs on Palliative Care
- 2020 Key Recommendations on SHC Caregiver Resources
- 2020 SHC Key Findings of Awareness of Hospice & Palliative Care among Healthcare Professionals in Singapore
- 2018 Lien Centre for Palliative Care – Guidance On Supportive And Comfort Care In Vulnerable Babies – This document highlights the needs of vulnerable babies, and provides guidance on how these needs can be addressed.
- 2017 Lien Centre for Palliative Care SG Pall eBook – This SG Pall eBook has been created by the Lien Centre for Palliative Care (LCPC) in collaboration with a group of specialist palliative care professionals from various institutions across Singapore.
- Economist Intelligent Unit 2015 Quality of Death Index
- Economist Intelligent Unit 2015 Quality of Death Index Infographic
- World Health Organisation Definition of Palliative Care
- 经济学人智库报告 2015年度死亡质量指数
- 经济学人智库报告 2015年度死亡质量指数-信息图
National Guidelines for Palliative Care