Palliative Care 101 is a two-hour course organised by the Singapore Hospice Council (SHC) to help the general public to know about palliative care, end-of-life care matters and the relevant community resources available to support patients with life-limiting illnesses and their family in Singapore.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Increase awareness of their own attitude towards death and its impact on their willingness to converse with family or loved ones
- Be informed of the suite of Community Resources available for Palliative Care
- Become an SHC Ambassador and advocate for our cause
- All you need to know about Palliative Care and end-of-life care matters
- Community Resources on Palliative Care
Mode of Course Delivery:
The course will be conducted in English or Mandarin. Malay sessions can be requested.
Who Should Attend:
Free of charge, pre-registration is required.
We would like to invite social service agencies/institutions/corporates to organise the talk for their communities and Singapore Hospice Council will send a trained professional to deliver the course. Please write to email@example.com for your enquiry.
Please click here to sign up.
盛港公共图书馆 (Sengkang Public Library), Programme Zone
我们欢迎社会福利机构、学府、企业机构为属下团体提供本课程，理事会可派专业讲师提供培训。请电邮 firstname.lastname@example.org 询问更多。